Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks.
Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
We are looking for a Web3 Community Manager to lead the Ambassador Program in order to scale Avalanche’s growth. As the Ambassador Lead, you will be responsible for the leading , training, and growth of our community of Ambassadors, with an emphasis on events.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build, grow, and scale Avalanche’s Ambassador Program
- Lead Avalanche’s community of ambassadors
- Manage the recruiting, activation, and retention of ambassadors
- Craft and implement ambassador campaigns necessary to trigger specific Avalanche activities
- Initiate, coordinate, and execute impactful events that boost awareness and foster community engagement
- Represent Avalanche at events, forums, and conferences
- Manage the DAO operations
- Create engaging content across various social media and platforms
- Support community managers and moderators with the latest program updates and activities
- Provide reporting about program’s progress, engagement and feedback
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in running an Ambassador program
- Deep immersion in one of the cultures (e.g., Web3, DeFi, Gaming, Trading/Alpha), bonus for connections for partnerships and collaborations
- Have been an active and rewarded member of at least 1 ambassador program
- Have experience leading community and growth activities for successful projects
- Knowledgeable about marketing and communication strategies that effectively promote and drive growth
- Love working in a fast growing project
- Are comfortable to work in a fully-remote team
- Proficient in English, verbal and written
Salary Range: $68,000 to $85,000
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.