What You’ll Do:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing secure smart contracts using Solidity and other programming language(s).
- Helping in integrating protocols into UI
- Writing helper libraries, and documentation to help non-blockchain teams.
- Writing backend services in Nodejs, Django or other technologies.
- Writing unit tests, debugging, and documentation.
- Working with auditors to fix security issues.
- Seeing through a project from idea to finished product.
If you have the following experience, we’d love to hear from you!
- 2-5 years of coding experience in Solidity or blockchain space.
- 2-5 years of experience in Next.js or React.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning, and debugging.
- Expert knowledge of developing smart contracts with Solidity or blockchain systems.
- Well versed in security concepts of smart contracts & blockchain.
- Developing and writing test cases.
- Even better if you also have worked in large DeFi or blockchain projects
ZaynFi develops a stablecoin yield optimizer on BNB Chain. It allows users to access Defi in a simple, safe, and inclusive manner. ZaynFi’s solution creates an inclusive DeFi ecosystem for first-time DeFi users. The company was founded in 2022 and is based in Singapore.See More Company Jobs